I’ve been writing reasonably seriously for about twenty years now, so the below is something of a high-level summary:
- The Sleeping Dragon, my forthcoming novel set in an fantasy world, five hundred years after someone figured out how to mass-produce magic.
- If Pigs Could Fly, the first book in the West Kensington Paranormal Detective Agency series.
- Game Night, my ENnie award nominated novel of six roleplaying gods.
- Critical Miss, my cult webzine for dysfunctional gamers.
- Other, for everything else.